It is always important to have a plan of
action ready in case an unfortunate event occurs at home. Here are
some helpful tips that could really help out...
1. If you are chocking on an ice cube don't panic. Simply pour a
kettle of freshly boiling water down your throat and presto! The
blockage almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid argument with the missus about lifting toilet seat by
simply using the sink.
4. High Blood pressure sufferers: Make an incision in your left or
right wrist and bleed yourself for several hours, reducing the
pressure in your veins.
5. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze
6. If you have a bad cough take a large dose of laxatives, then you
will be afraid to cough
7. Avoid the mess when your toilet backs up,
use the yard.