A woman writes to a magazine asking how she
will know if he truly loves her...
"Well... Here's how I see it. When a man
is "taken with you"- you will know. Sometimes the words,
"I love you" aren't always enough. As women, we like to
see words put into action... Here are some ways that you can tell if
he means what he says..."
- He pretends to like your cat by no longer
drop-kicking Fluffy down a flight of stairs when you're not
- When you come over to visit, they start
picking up -- they shove underwear under their beds, (theirs
and other women's) they move the Playboy centerfold to a less
frequented room and they hide dirty dishes in less conspicuous
- They let you see the remote control. You
as a woman will never actually get to use the remote, so
consider a distant viewing of it a positive sign.
- They rub your feet for 1-2 minutes before
requesting a blowjob.
- They take one of those Cosmo quiz things
without complaining. Although they will resent you for it
(please make a note of it)
- They turn off the computer in order to
spend more time with you. If they actually delete the porn
mail - you can expect a proposal within weeks.
- They use "we" when they used to
use "I" ("We can't go out tonight. We're giving
me a blowjob")
- They stop making references to their
ex-girlfriends ("I am in love with my
ex-girlfriend", "I am stalking my
ex-girlfriend" and "Gee... my ex-girlfriend sure gave
me great blowjobs!"
- They don't mind that their parents, pets
and children like you better. Their friends will never like
you better - they undoubtedly want to sleep with you, but they
will never like you...